The Precise Laser CNC Machining Fabricating & Stamping, Inc. site and all information contained within are the property of Precise Laser CNC Machining Fabricating & Stamping, Inc., and are protected by law.
Neither the site, nor its contents may be reproduced without the written consent of Precise Laser CNC Machining Fabricating & Stamping, Inc.
The Precise Laser CNC Machining Fabricating & Stamping, Inc. name and the Precise Laser CNC Machining Fabricating & Stamping, Inc. logo are registered trademarks of Precise LaserCNC Machining Fabricating & Stamping, Inc.
Precise does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, creed, color, national origin, age or sex. In addition, Precise hereby certifies that it does not maintain or provide for their employees any segregated facilities at any establishment. As used in this Certification, the term "Segregated Facilities" means any waiting rooms, work area, rest rooms and wash rooms, restaurants and other eating areas, time clocks, locker rooms and other storage or dressing areas, transportation, and housing facilities provided for employees which are segregated by explicit directive or are in fact segregated on the basis of race, creed, color or national origin, because of habit, local custom or otherwise. If Precise can clarify any questions regarding our policy on this issue, please call or write to Mr. Christopher P. Goblet, Precise Laser CNC Machining Fabricating & Stamping, Inc. 202 Poplar Place, North Aurora, Illinois 60542, (630) 897-6477.
Terms and Conditions of Purchase
1. Agreement; Other Documents; Changes. You and Precise Laser CNC Machining Fabricating & Stamping, Inc. ("Precise") agree that your order is an offer to purchase the products listed in your order ("Products") on the terms and conditions listed below which will become a contract ("Agreement") when accepted by Precise via confirmation that specifically references your order or when Precise ships to you the Products you ordered, whichever occurs earlier, and the banking, negotiation or other use of any payment shall not constitute an acceptance by Precise. When you send your order to purchase Products to Precise, that order shall constitute your agreement to these terms and conditions of purchase. You represent you have the legal authority to enter into this Agreement on behalf of yourself or any party you represent.
This Agreement may not be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s). Any such attempt will be null and void unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both you and Precise.
The parties to this Agreement intend this writing to be the final, complete, and exclusive expression of all the terms of their Agreement. No course of dealing or usage of trade or course of performance may be used to supplement or explain the terms of this Agreement or the obligations and rights of the parties to this Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties and it may not be modified unless said modification is done in writing and executed by both parties.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government or by the final determination of any state or federal court, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement.
2. Governing Law. EXCEPT FOR ILLINOIS' CONFLICT OF LAW PROVISIONS, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS WILL GOVERN THE SALE. Each party expressly agrees that Illinois law shall apply for any dispute which may arise between Precise Laser Water Jet & Stamping, Inc. and (Customer) concerning this Agreement. Each party further agrees the forum of any dispute shall the Kane County Circuit Court located in Kane County, Illinois.
If Precise Laser CNC Machining Fabricating & Stamping, Inc. is made a party defendant to any litigation concerning this Agreement then (Customer) shall indemnify Precise Laser CNC Machining Fabricating & Stamping, Inc. against all liability by reason of such litigation, including reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses incurred by Precise Laser CNC Machining Fabricating & Stamping, Inc. in any such litigation whether or not any such litigation is prosecuted to judgment. If Precise Laser CNC Machining Fabricating & Stamping, Inc. commences an action against (Customer) to enforce any of the terms of this Agreement, because of the breach by (Customer) of any of the terms of this Agreement, for the recovery of any sums due under this Agreement, (Customer) shall pay to Precise Laser CNC Machining Fabricating & Stamping, Inc. reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses, and the right to such attorneys' fees and expenses shall be deemed to have accrued on the commencement of such action and shall be enforceable whether or not such action is prosecuted to judgment.
3. Shipping Charges; Customer Location. Separate charges for shipping will be added to the cost of the Products. Precise will only accept orders from billing and shipping addresses located within the 50 United States and the District of Columbia. Precise reserves the right to limit quantities.
4. Governmental Authorizations. You are solely responsible for obtaining any licenses or other governmental authorizations related to your use of the Products that may be required by any federal, state or local government agency, and for complying with all rules and regulations imposed by such agencies. Neither Precise nor any of its employees is your agent or representative in governmental matters.
5. Warranty. THE STANDARD LIMITED WARRANTY APPLICABLE TO EACH OF THE PRODUCTS YOU PURCHASE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT IS DESCRIBED ON THE SITE. THE ACTUAL LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT THAT APPLIES IS INCLUDED IN THE DOCUMENTATION PACKAGED WITH THE PRODUCT. PRECISE DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW AN EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Precise reserves the right to modify its warranties prospectively at any time, in its sole discretion.
6. Limitation of Liability. EXCEPT FOR PERSONAL INJURY, PRECISE'S TOTAL LIABILITY WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, LATE DELIVERY OR NON-DELIVERY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY IN TORT OR OTHERWISE, IS LIMITED TO THE PRICE OF THE PARTICULAR PRODUCT(S) SOLD WITH RESPECT TO WHICH LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARE CLAIMED. PRECISE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, TO THE FULL EXTENT SUCH MAY BE DISCLAIMED BY LAW.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Compliance with the Law; Resale Sales and U.S. Government Sales Not Intended. You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the various states and of the United States and other countries that relate to the Products or this Agreement. The Products are intended for purchase and use only in the United States.